Arby’s Serves Up Finger

Next time you crave a roast beef sandwich, think twice about going to your local Arby’s.

Last Friday, 14 year old, Ryan Hart was enjoying a roast beef sandwich at an Arby’s in Jackson County, Michigan.

Half way through his sandwich, Hart said he bit down on something that felt like rubber.

He quickly spit it out only to discover it was a finger. Hart said he felt like he was going to throw up.

Turns out, a female employee had cut her finger on a meat slicer and forgot to tell supervisors.

Arby’s is still investigated the situation. Ryan’s mother was less than pleased by the actions taken by the popular food chain.