14 Comments

• M Cooper

February 11, 2013

The step father’s dna should be tested. I do not believe there is a boy. I believe the step father is the father. If he is, then he and the mother should go to jail

• JD ALLENJ

February 11, 2013

I AGREE, the step dad and mom should go to jail for life.He is the father of this child’s-child and should never be allowed near another child under the age of 18.

• kellie madison

February 11, 2013

Irma weasel there is no 17 year old boy who raped this innocent child only her sick sick sick mother and step dad the mom came up with that story at the last minute to protect her sick husband who was raping her daughter these people need to get the death penalty sick not just the step dad also that pathetic mom oh what ignorant women will do for a so called “man”

• lolpop

February 11, 2013

you are a raper if you do that **** to a young girl WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE.

• kayla hill

February 11, 2013

What’s wrong with this world? You are not suppose to be with a 17-year old boy! The boy new exactly what he was doing, all he was doing was trying to get in her pants the wrong way. It is an 8-year difference! I hope they find him and put him in jail for the next 30 years because he knew exactly what he was doing so this could have happened before. What type of monster would do this to a 9-year old girl? She just reached puberty!! I hope they find him because if somebody doesn’t it will happen again, and worse.

• maira

February 11, 2013

iam with u crystal Caldwell, the mother should be charged, and have her child be taken,and the should go after the kid who even had the heart to do that to a little girl.

• edom

February 12, 2013

to judge who is guilty there must be a DNA test to know the reality.

• Eleanor

April 19, 2015

Definitely!! And if the mother knew the stepdad was molesting her child, she should be put in jail and the key thrown away. Ditto the step father!!

• Laura M.

February 12, 2013

EEEEWWWW that is just gross to think about much less actually happen i mean really how hard is it to respect a little girl’s youth…people these days…god

• ali

February 12, 2013

i agree the step father dna should be taken theyre all sick twisted people a nine yr old lil child that sickens me

• cynthia

February 12, 2013

that hurts me to my heart to hear somrthing like this.Dont he know GOD is going to punish him dearly,and he have to think about his daughter growning up one day and some man going with her .but this is a little baby,not a woman.I pray for this man cause I know he feel like s….

• stanj

January 20, 2015

Where else?!

• T'omm J'Onzz

May 13, 2015

Nazareth, about 2015 years ago.

• T'omm J'Onzz

May 13, 2015

the dream of every US evangelical.