Doing the math, that’s roughly 50 times more than your average 20% tip.
A source who was also at the eatery told the Post that Schumer got involved in an “engaging, animated conversation” with her server Ryan after he revealed to Schumer he was a student working two jobs to pay for college.
Maybe Inside Amy Schumer star was in a good mood because she’d just eaten the crab cakes or the paella or pretty much anything at the beloved Long Island restaurant.
Here is a great list of the worst of the worst:
- Madonna – Doesn’t always leave a tip, when she does it’s a cheap one.
- Kelly Presten – Notoriously bad tipper. Most of the time she doesn’t leave a tip at all.
- Gwyneth Paltrow – Doesn’t leave a decent tip. It’s speculated she has trouble calculating the proper percentage.
- Barbra Streisand – Doesn’t always tip. When she does it’s $10 for a bill of over $450. She’s very high maintenance and demanding and no one ever wants to wait on her.
- Tobey Maguire – Doesn’t always leave a tip, and when he does it isn’t generous.
- Bill Cosby – Once left a $3 tip on a $350 order. He probably thinks the waitstaff needs to stop taking from others and get a real job.
- Ricki Lake – Once left a tip of $8.00 on a $142.44 bill. This after she let her young son run around the restaurant unattended – and he supposedly made a big mess.
- Bobby Brown – Rude to wait staff, lets his kids run amuk and left a $10 gratuity on a $250 restaurant tab.
- Sean Penn – He and three others had New Orleans waiters waiting on them hand and foot. The tip left on a $450 tab? Absolutely nothing. There are lots of instances of Sean Penn stiffing waitstaff. How many people do you think have spit in his food by now?
- Kirsten Dunst – According to one server she’s whiny and smells bad. Left nothing behind after racking up a $223 bill.
Top 10 Best Tippers:
10) Dan Aykroyd
9) Barack Obama
8) Bill Murray
7) Drew Barrymore
6) Russell Crowe
5) Drew Carey
4) Hulk Hogan
3) Charlie Sheen
2) David Beckham
1) Johnny Depp