hungry dogs stove fire

hungry dogs stove fire

hungry dogs stove fire

According to reports, dogs trying to get at a box of cupcakes left on top of a stove apparently started a small fire in a central Pennsylvania home.

The landlord told police in Logan Township that he stopped by his tenants’ home to let out the dogs about 8 p.m. Sunday.

That’s when the landlord saw a small stovetop fire and called firefighters.
Police say it appears the dogs were trying to get into the cupcakes and not only knocked off the stove’s control *****, they also turned on the stove, causing the fire.
The fire has been ruled accidental. Nobody was hurt.

Logan Township is near Altoona, about 85 miles east of Pittsburgh