12 Comments

• UNKNOWN USER

July 14, 2012

I dont understand what is so wrong about gay/bi/lesbians. there not commiting a crime. homophobes need to drop it because people should be free to love who they want. I hate when people think it HAS to be a male and a female. Not only that, all the gay/bi/lesbian people i know are so nice. they wouldnt hurt a fly. So all homophobes, think of it this way. If you are a woman in love with man, imagine being treated different or being made fun of because you love a man. Vise versa.

• me

July 14, 2012

OMG! I am, like, SO politically correct, LOL! I think we all decide for ourselves what is right and what is wrong, LOL! It seems perfectly reasonable to me to assume that to be sexually involved with those of my own gender, OMG, is like, totally cool! LMAO! I am totally, like, 100% sooo in the NOW generation! It’s so wrong for people to judge anyone’s life choices! (wait a second, am I making a judgement there?! LOL!)

Who cares if it seems “painfully” obvious that biologically, a man is made for a woman! ROFL! Who cares if it looks like some “coincidence” of design that males and females are the norm of ALL mammal species, and that homosexual behavior is observable in nature but is also an aberrant behavior. Like, get over yourselves, you ugly, disgusting, narrow-minded, fascist, Hitler-esque, bigots! (OOPS! there I go again, making a judgmental statement!)

• Jonathan McLaren

July 14, 2012

No offense, but it’s hard to take you serious with all of those “LOL”s, “OMG”s, etc that you use… Just because it’s the internet doesn’t mean you can go crazy with the acronyms…

• Jonathan McLaren

July 14, 2012

“The couple could have a case, if they are able to show that this was done with some malicious intent.”
    Do they really need to prove it? It seems painfully obvious that there is malicious intent…

• Nekos

July 14, 2012

I have no problems with sick sexual deviants-male or female, who decide to self destruct by getting married to become extint eventually. However, they should not flunt their abnormal and evil deviant behavior that is wrong religiously, culturally and biologically. If I had my way, all LBGTs will be denied complete access to children-so as to curb this nonesensefrom spreading to innocent souls!

• Unknown

July 14, 2012

Dear Nekos,

I am a product of a lesbian woman who had artificial insemination. I am perfectly healthy, doing great in school, haven’t done drugs and I myself am straight. Now what you seem to proclaim as “Nonesensefrom (By the way do you mean nonsense from*? If you’re going to post a comment please make sure its grammatically correct along with proper spelling so the world can understand your opinions.)spreading to innocent souls”, do you mean the “innocent souls” are in danger of becoming gay/lesbians themselves? Just by being in contact with someone who is a Gay/Lesbian doesn’t mean the “innocent souls” themselves would be tainted with “evil deviant behavior”. If someone is heterosexual, awesome they’re heterosexual, and if someone is homosexual, cool they’re homosexual. I don’t understand why ****/lesbians are treated differently then the straight people in America. They pay our taxes, serve our military, support our economy, work our jobs and are a part of this country. Why shouldn’t they be able to “flunt ( flaunt*) their abnormal and deviant behavior”? Just because people like YOU are prejudice against them and which causes them heart ache and misery? Get over yourself please. Open your mind some and why your at it, take some spelling lessons. You need them.
      Sincerely
      A citizen of the Untied States of America

PS: I’m living proof that ****/lesbians aren’t going to be the cause of extinction.

• me

July 15, 2012

Artificial insemination from Who?a woman?my dear you are missing.I love my dad as my dad not a mummy daddy.

• S Foertsch

July 15, 2012

You idiot! They are gay, not child molesters! Narrow mindedness. The bible DOES say, You who are without sin, cast the first stone.

• dizzy demarie

July 14, 2012

What about all of the priest that touch little boy’s against there wills, and all of the not married couples that are having babies, what about adultery that are committed between married couples, and all of the killings done by parents and, all the thefts, robberies, gossip that the same holy religious people entertain. So People think when you are quick to accuse people of wrong doing or living, and think about what you are doing that is wrong.

• ava

July 15, 2012

we can talk from now till a million years and get angry over people’s sexual orientation, soon humans will degenerate to sleeping with animals and claim it is acceptable… let us allow the man above mete out final punishment for all sort of sins. abusing each other on the net is a waste of time

• me

July 15, 2012

Thanks Ava,God is d overall judge…it wont be bad to have feelings for animals..or why is it wrong for kids to have feelings for their father? from d way things are going in d name of Its their choice..trading words is not best..people should please also stop getting angry over someone who does not support their views.its not by force to accept it.

• Dan DeLion

February 16, 2015

Put your private moments on the web. – This is what happens. The over reaction to the altered photo would seem political and agenda driven rather than addressing a minor incident. A little less “In Your Face” might be more convincing.

Best wishes to Tom and Brian for a happy and successful marriage.

Dan