8 Comments

• Pam

August 19, 2012

I watched about 15 min of one of the shows and I just became ashamed! ashamed that they were put on the air and then ashamed because I come from the south and Im proud of being a southern woman! I do not want people to believe this is typical of southern people because it is not! this is an uneducated….uncooth……bunch of ‘hillbillies’ that should have never been put on TV! They have no manners! and represent teen pregnancy! and uneducated fools! as if its something to aspire to! PLEASE TAKE THESE PEOPLE OFF THE AIR! well they will go off the air because when people watch like I did they will never tune in again!

• Toni

August 19, 2012

Amen

• anna

August 19, 2012

Oh but the problem is ….they will!

• GeorgiaGirl

August 19, 2012

All of you that are so high and mighty and think your family is so great, are totally mistaken. This family loves each other and they dont live by other peoples standards of happiness. So go take your Prozac and stop judging!

• mjolnira

August 19, 2012

I saw the name Honey Boo Boo in the news feed and was like what the Hell is a Honey Boo Boo??? Once again I am left feeling grateful that I do not EVER watch TV LOL!!! That old saying ‘you are what you eat’ can also be applied to other aspects of your life, like how you spend your leisure time…I prefer not be a monkey! LMAO

• neva fuhrer

August 19, 2012

my first thought was OMG now i don’t know what to think of it.the reality show would be a good one if all the garbage talk would stop..you just don’t sit on the couch and pick your nose!!!is this somewhat trying to show america just how stupid you can get??? if that is the intentions ,,then the show will leave the air sooner than they want it too..showing americans how a family of lov and hard work daddy does and just routine life will make this a hit .. showing how far stupidity can go will not be the answer to this families success.so wise up BOO BOO FAMILY..or whoever is directing this …..

• Rebecca

September 5, 2012

I like me some ” Honey Boo Boo Child ” yall, ppl who.act like yalls $#!& don’t stank need to get real … Haterz gon Hate, jus sayin!!

• Cody

September 19, 2012

I can’t help but admire the marketing and media savy of the mom on that show. I mean: she dropped out of high school abd has more kids than she can afford; she also saves more than thrive what she spends couponing; has a devoted and loving husband; and her own reality show that she seems to have maintained creative integrity/input on.

Though, the near constant diet of constant sugar and fake juice drinks while expecting (hoping) to lose weight combined with flagrant, unashamed displays of exposed girth in the voyeuristic world of legalized pedophilia – or, as it’s known, “child pageantry” – makes the pedagogical ancent Greek system of Athens (true inspiration for Leviticus 18:22) look like “good ole down-home family values the Family Research Council can get behind. Also, the pregnant one should have ended the despair of an endless cycle of poverty Samsara, manned up, and gotten an abortion; it’s the humane thing to do for everyone

Say what you will about this family, but they obviously live eachother, make or will always be making a large sum of money, and have a blast doing it! It’s what they’d do anyway; if you aren’t embarrassed and maintain integrity, why not get paid to do what you do. That mon is a genius for making this happen and “Honey Boo Boo” will be a constant media presence – like it or not – I’m sure, thanks to her mom being the Johnnie Cochran of marketing.

p.s. Not eating a freshly killed dear is an f-ing waste!