This year Target’s Black Friday deals start on Thanksgiving.
The doors will open up at 6PM for a first round of discounted shopping.
On Friday, more deals will become available starting at 7AM.
Target’s deals hit pretty much every corner of its store, from toys to bags of chocolate. But the biggest deals are on electronics, including TVs, cameras, and — particularly — Apple products. Here are the highlights:
- Westinghouse 55-inch 1080p LED TV for $249.99 (regularly $599.99)
- Element 43-inch 1080p LED TV for $169.99 (not regularly sold)
- Samsung 60-inch 1080p LED TV for $697.99 (regularly $999.99)
- Element 55-inch 4K TV for $399.99 (not regularly sold)
- Samsung 55-inch 4K TV for $797.99 (regularly $1199.99)
- Buy an iPad Air 2, get a $150 Target gift card
- Buy an iPad mini 4, get a $100 Target gift card
- Buy an Apple Watch, get a $100 Target gift card
- Beats Solo 2 headphones for $96.99 (regularly $199.99)
- Fitbit Charge HR for $119.00 (regularly $149.99)
- Pebble Time for $129.99 (regularly $199.99)
- Xbox One (500GB) with Gears of War and $60 Target gift card for $299.99 (regularly $349.99, not including gift card)
- PlayStation 4 (500GB) with Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection for $299.99(regularly $349.99)
- GoPro Hero+ LCD with 64GB Lexar microSD card and $60 Target gift card for $299.99(regularly $342.98, not including gift card)
- Nikon CoolPix L340 point-and-shoot for $99.99 (regularly $229.99)
- Canon EOS Rebel T5 with 18-55mm lens and 75-300mm lens for $399.99 (currently $499.99)
- Buy an iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, Galaxy S6, or Galaxy Note 5 on an installment plan and get a $250 Target gift card
You can read all of Target’s Black Friday deals here. It’s also offering a small selection of Black Friday “preview” deals today only (November 9th), including 25 percent off the last generation Apple TV.